Home / Blog / Fires and Explosions / Leaking propane gas blamed in fatal Franklin explosion

Leaking propane gas blamed in fatal Franklin explosion

Posted on September 12, 2016 11:38 am under Fires and Explosions

State authorities in Franklin, Massachusetts recently concluded that the explosion that killed two persons in October last year was caused by a propane gas leak, an article of Boston Herald reported on September 8.

According to reports, couple Richard and Nancy Brown were killed after an explosion at their condominium. Investigating authorities did not find anything that would link the explosion to a criminal activity. Richard and Nancy, both 66 years old, reportedly relocated from Florida to be closer to their grandchildren. Fire officials revealed that the explosion took place after the leaking gas from the family’s heating system was ignited by an undetermined source.

Families are often left dealing with a great financial burden after losing a loved one in an explosion accident. However, if you or a loved one are in this situation, the legal team at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® may be able to help you obtain the compensations you need for recovery. Speak with our explosion attorneys by calling (414) 271-0900 to learn more about your legal options.