A man was recently airlifted to a hospital facility in Springfield, Missouri due to serious burn injuries he sustained from a propane tank that ruptured, a December 2 article of 5 News reported.
According to reports, at around 2:00 a.m. on December 1, the neighborhood was shaken by an explosion coming from a camper trailer. Boston Mountain Fire Chief Dewey Drummond was notified that a certain Gary Mills suffered serious burn injuries from the blast. Mills reportedly was thrown about 50 feet by the blast, one of the neighbors said. The propane tank attached to the trailer is believed to have erupted as Mills was about to cook eggs. Responding crews noted that Mills passed through the window of his home when he was blown away by the blast.
Incidents such as this often leave people with permanent disabilities and severe burns. However, if you or a loved one has been injured in a propane explosion, working with a skilled legal team is a viable option if you think that negligent parties are involved. Call the Wisconsin explosion accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at (414) 271-0900 to find out how we may work for you.