Home / Blog / Defective medical products / Little Girl Left Blind After Allergic Reaction to Motrin

Little Girl Left Blind After Allergic Reaction to Motrin

Posted on July 17, 2008 4:07 am under Defective medical products

After taking Children’s Motrin, Sabrina Johnson was left with chemical burns to her eyes. The reaction was due to a rare condition, Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Over 20 people have been blinded, seriously injured, or killed by Children’s Motrin.

The lawsuit claims Johnson & Johnson failed to properly warn physicians and parents of the side effects such as blisters, redness, and rash-like symptoms ibuprofen can cause. In 2006, McNeil Consumer Products, ordered the manufacturer of Children’s Motrin, to list the serious side effects on the label. However, they are still missing.

If you have suffered an injury from a product, call a Milwaukee personal injury attorney at law offices of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by dialing (414) 271-0900.