A chemical explosion in the laundry room of Olympia Resort & Conference Center left an employee with a burn and fractures to her hand and forearm Tuesday morning, authorities said. The explosion occurred when chlorine mixed with another chemical in the room, police said. Two other resort employees called 911 and helped the woman out of the room, authorities said.
More than 30 other resort employees, firefighters and police officers were sent to the hospital with minor irritations and injuries, authorities said. The woman involved in the explosion is in good condition after being admitted to the hospital, health officials said. None of the resort's guests were affected, authorities said, and the explosion did not damage the building.
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, please contact the Milwaukee personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today by calling (414) 271-0900.