Mercury spills in establishments, such as laboratories and hospitals, are considered among the many possible causes of mercury toxicity in the country. A poorly-handled mercury spill on properties, however, is sometimes the result of a property manager’s failure to implement appropriate measures to contain mercury and ensure that everyone is safe against potential exposure.
A person manifesting signs and symptoms of mercury toxicity should immediately undergo exams and tests for prompt mercury poisoning detection and cure:
If you believe your diagnosis of mercury toxicity has been the result of a property owner’s recklessness and negligence, consult with an attorney at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® to learn which legal steps are available in seeking justice and compensation. Call our Appleton office at (414) 271-0900 today.