Lead is a metallic chemical element which causes poisoning when ingested or inhaled even in small amounts. Until the late 70’s, lead can be found anywhere in the country: toys, furniture, house paints, and gasoline. The prevalence of lead in the household makes everyone, especially the children, vulnerable to lead poisoning, which may cause serious health complications when left undetected.
If you or your children have shown signs and symptoms of lead toxicity, see your doctor immediately for proper diagnosis and treatment:
Unfortunately, some property owners and managers fall short in keeping their premises lead-free, which could place occupants and visitors in great danger. If you believe the negligence of another party has caused you to be exposed to toxic levels of lead in Madison, speak with an attorney at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® by calling (414) 271-0900 today.