More than six dozen people recently fell ill at an ice skating arena in Lake Delton after they were exposed to a large amount of carbon monoxide (CO) gas, inforum.com stated on December 15.
Reports said at least 81 people were admitted at a hospital due to a CO gas exposure while watching a hockey match at the Poppy Waterman Ice Rink. One of the injured people was placed inside a hyperbaric chamber after fainting. Responding authorities stated that the gas leaked from a malfunctioning ice resurfacing machines. CO gas can cause nausea, dizziness, headache, and even death, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states.
The Milwaukee lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® understand that people who are injured in unsafe premises often suffer from great financial loss due to costly hospitalizations and treatment. If this has happened to you, our efficient premises liability lawyers may be able to help you secure your much needed funds to go towards your recovery. Learn more about your options today by calling (414) 271-0900.