Three hunters in West Texas near Fort Stockton suffered injuries in a recent gas explosion that took place inside a cabin. Reports coming from the Pecos County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that three members of a party of five deer hunters were hospitalized due to non-life threatening injuries sustained in the explosion.
The blast reportedly took place inside the cabin while hunters were attempting to light the burner on a water heater. The blast was believed to have been caused by a gas leak under the house. Though it was reported that there was no fire, the initial blase ripped through the cabin and caused significant damage. The names of the hunters involved in the blast were not released by authorities.
If you have been injured in an explosion accident that you did not cause or could not have prevented, contact the attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® by calling (414) 271-0900 today to learn how we can help you.