Two incidences of fireworks-related emergencies are being investigated by Madison Fire officials as separate disturbances despite both occurring along Catalpa Road.
No damage was found in the first case, where someone reported they saw kids open a screen door and throw firecrackers inside before running away. Firefighters poured water on the door frame to make sure a fire did not start.
A half-hour later, the firefighters returned to respond to a call about another house with smoke inside. This was also caused by fireworks.
If you’ve fallen victim to the dangers of fireworks or other common fire hazards, call Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at (414) 271-0900 to discuss possible legal options.