At least two persons sustain burn injuries in a recent explosion caused by a leaking propane tank that took place at a home in Waupaca County, a July 22 article on wbay.com reported.
Information coming from the Waupaca County Chief Deputy revealed that 39-year-old Adrian Gibbs and 53-year-old Douglas Roggenbauer sustained burn injuries in a propane gas blast that happened in their house in the E1500 block of Erickson Road. A woman who was also in the house when the explosion happened told authorities that the two men, one of whom is her boyfriend, decided to cook using the stove when later they detected it was leaking before the blast happened. The woman, whose name was not revealed, was unharmed as she was upstairs at the time. The house was also damaged by the explosion. Gibbs and Roggenbauer were airlifted to a hospital in Milwaukee due to their injuries. Authorities were investigating what have sparked the leaking gas.
Costly hospitalizations and property restorations are often the results of propane gas explosions, leaving many families suffering from great financial problems. However, if you think this happens to you or to a loved one in Wisconsin, the explosion attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® may work for you. Find out how we may possibly help you get compensations you need for recovery today by calling (414) 271-0900.