On Monday, August 15, a 52-year-old Kenosha county man was hospitalized for broken bones and head trauma after his jet ski exploded at his home in Salem.
Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth, who is investigating this second incidence of an exploding jet ski, stated that the man had pulled the vehicle out of his garage and started it, which is when it exploded.
“I’ve never heard of this happening before, now we’ve got two in one summer,” Beth said about the two unrelated incidents. He urged all owners of jet skis to check under the seats of the vehicles to check for gas leaks or just let the area air out, as the explosion was based in the area of the seat.
If you were injured in an explosion caused by a faulty recreational vehicle, contact Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, to begin seeking justice. Call us at (414) 271-0900 today.