Home / FAQs / Birth Injuries FAQs

Birth Injury FAQs

I believe my child’s birth injury was caused by a doctor’s mistake. What steps should I take next?

If a doctor has injured your baby during the birthing process, it’s important to take action now. You may be entitled to financial compensation to help cover any costs that arise in association with your baby’s injury. The first step you should take is to contact an experienced attorney who can help determine if a medical professional is responsible.

If you or someone you love has a child who was born with a birth injury because of a doctor’s carelessness, contact the experienced Milwaukee birth injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at (414) 271-0900 to discuss your legal options.

[ back to top ]

Who can help me get compensation for my baby’s birth injury?

An experienced legal professional can help you pursue the compensation you need to cover the cost of recovery for you and your child after a birth injury. Because newborns are so delicate, birth injuries can be extremely difficult to recover from, so obtaining compensation can be essential for your financial stability.

By calling an attorney who is experienced with birth injury cases, you may be increasing your chances of securing the compensation that you and your baby need. If your child has suffered a birth injury and you need compensation, contact the Milwaukee birth injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If your child has suffered a birth injury, please contact our dedicated attorneys today for help. Call us at (414) 271-0900 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about birth injuries on our birth injury practice area page.