Home / FAQs / Improper Treatment FAQs

Improper Treatment FAQs

Can I seek compensation for any improper treatment?
It is not uncommon for individuals to suspect that they have been improperly treated by a medical professional, but not all individuals are eligible to bring a medical malpractice claim for improper treatment. Generally speaking, individuals are eligible to bring a claim for improper treatment if they can prove that they didn’t receive the treatment they should have received, or they received unnecessary treatment, and that as a direct result, they suffered harm that they would not have experienced had the improper treatment not taken place.

To discuss the unique details of your situation and find out if you might be eligible to file a medical malpractice claim, contact the Milwaukee improper treatment lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900 and learn how our experienced lawyers can help you.

[ back to top ]

How can I handle the financial costs resulting from improper treatment?

If you received improper treatment from a medical professional and suffered harm as a direct result of this treatment, you could be eligible to have a wide range of resulting expenses covered, including coverage for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other costs incurred. As the patient of a doctor, nurse, surgeon, pharmacist, or other healthcare practitioner, you have the right to assume that you will be treated properly. When a healthcare practitioner makes a critical error in treatment, you could be entitled to financial compensation from the responsible party.

If you believe you have been a victim of improper treatment and want to know if you could have a claim to pursue financial compensation, contact the experienced Milwaukee improper treatment attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today to discuss your financial needs. If you have a claim, we can help you take the next steps toward pursuing compensation from those who are responsible for your situation.

[ back to top ]

Was I improperly treated?

The first step toward knowing if you have suffered improper treatment is to consult with an experienced attorney who understands these types of cases. It can be incredibly difficult for people without a thorough understanding of medical malpractice law to determine legal eligibility in cases like these, and even more difficult to successfully argue a case. As such, the assistance of an experienced legal professional can be invaluable to those who have suffered harm after receiving improper treatment.

If you believe that you have suffered from improper treatment at the hands of a healthcare provider or medical practitioner, contact the experienced Milwaukee improper treatment lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one has been treated improperly by a healthcare provider, please contact our devoted attorneys today for help. Call us at (414) 271-0900 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about improper treatment law on our improper treatment practice area page.