Home / FAQs / Legal and Professional Malpractice FAQs

Legal and Professional Malpractice FAQs


How can a lawyer help me with a legal malpractice case?

If you believe that a lawyer has mishandled a case that you entrusted to them, an experienced legal malpractice attorney is the perfect person to help you investigate your claim and take action. While you may be understandably distrustful, legal malpractice attorneys have specific knowledge and understanding that allow them to effectively investigate a legal case and look for any signs of intentional or unintentional wrongdoing that could prove or strengthen your malpractice claim.

If you or a person you know has suffered from any form of legal malpractice, you need to find appropriate and trustworthy legal representation now. Contact the experienced Milwaukee legal malpractice lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

Who can I trust with my legal malpractice case?

While taking legal action might be the last thing on your mind after being a victim of legal malpractice, there are dedicated attorneys who care about your legal rights and options and will take aggressive action against attorneys who fail to practice according to the standards of the profession. At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, we know that you may have suffered serious financial losses because of a legal professional’s mistakes or intentional wrongdoing, and we are committed to upholding your rights and interests and helping you recover from this situation.

If you or someone you know has suffered from legal malpractice, the Milwaukee legal malpractice lawyers at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® understand that you may have a hard time trusting attorneys at this time, but we are committed to earning your trust and upholding your rights. Learn more by calling us today at (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

What options do I have as the victim of professional malpractice?

Many people do not know that they can often take legal action if they’ve suffered physically and/or financially from professional malpractice. If you have suffered from malpractice on the part of a specific professional, such as an architect, engineer, or accountant, you could be entitled to financial compensation through a malpractice lawsuit. Consulting with an experienced professional malpractice attorney about your situation is a great way to examine your various options and decide what course of action is right for you.

If you or someone you know has been the victim of professional malpractice, you don’t have to face this situation unaided. Contact the qualified Milwaukee legal and professional malpractice attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900 to discuss your case with a member of our legal team.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one has been harmed by legal or professional malpractice, contact our dedicated team of attorneys for help. Call us at (414) 271-0900 today.

Learn more about legal and professional malpractice on our legal and professional malpractice practice area page.