Home / FAQs / Slip and Fall FAQs


Slip and Fall FAQs

I was injured in a slip-and-fall accident, and I don’t know how to pay for my medical bills. Am I eligible to take legal action?

Slip and fall injuries can occur at any time, especially if a property is unsafe or is not properly maintained. The costs associated with slip and fall injuries can put a serious strain on your finances, and you may be wondering how to pay for these unexpected expenses. Fortunately, if you were injured in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, you may be eligible to pursue compensation from the responsible property owner through a lawsuit.

If you or someone you know is looking for an experienced premises liability lawyer, contact the slip and fall accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900. We have years of experience helping our clients fight for compensation after suffering slip and fall injuries, and are committed to helping our clients pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and other resulting expenses.

[ back to top ]

I fell because of uneven pavement; do I have a case?

Uneven pavement can easily cause significant injuries, as many people don’t realize that the surface is not smooth, leading to a trip and fall accident. Property owners are required to ensure that their homes and businesses are safe for visitors and guests, and if uneven pavement is not fixed, these property owners may be held financially responsible for injuries sustained on their properties.

If you or someone you know has suffered an injury because of uneven pavement on another person’s property, contact the experienced slip and fall attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at (414) 271-0900 to discuss your legal options.

[ back to top ]

How can a lawyer help me pursue compensation for my slip and fall accident?

When you file a slip and fall claim against a property owner who failed to maintain proper safety standards on their premises, you could be facing months of legal investigation and negotiations. Handling these processes on your own can be overwhelming, but an experienced attorney can relieve this burden from your shoulders. You have enough to think about while trying to recover from your injuries, so let your attorneys handle the complicated legal battle for you.

If you or someone you know has slipped and fallen because another party’s property was unsafe, contact the experienced Wisconsin slip and fall accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one has suffered injuries after a slip and fall accident, please contact our experienced team of attorneys for help. Call us at (414) 271-0900.

Learn more about slip and fall injuries on our slip and fall practice area page.