Home / FAQs / Structural Defect FAQs

Structural Defect FAQs

How can an attorney help me?

One of the best ways to increase your chances of obtaining compensation from a vehicle manufacturer is to have the assistance of an attorney who is familiar with product liability lawsuits. An experienced attorney will know how to investigate the cause of a defect and assign liability to the correct party. Without experienced representation on your side, you may be left paying for the costs of your accident and subsequent injury yourself

By calling the Milwaukee structural defect attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, you are taking the next step toward getting compensation from the party responsible for your injuries and other losses. Contact us today by calling (414) 271-0900 to discuss your case.

[ back to top ]

How can I cover the costs of an injury caused by structural defects?

If you’ve been injured in a car accident caused by structural defects, you may not have the money available to pay for these expenses out of pocket. Fortunately, you may be eligible to take legal action against the party responsible for the defect in question and through a successful lawsuit, secure compensation for your resulting financial losses. It’s important to note, however, that this process can be extremely difficult without the help of a knowledgeable lawyer. As such, if you have been in an accident and suffered injuries due to a structural defect, you should seek legal assistance immediately.

At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, our Milwaukee structural defect lawyers understand that you need experienced legal assistance on your side at this difficult time. Contact us today at (414) 271-0900 to learn more about how we are prepared to help you.

[ back to top ]

Who is responsible for a vehicle’s structural defect?

It is not necessarily your responsibility to pay to fix a defective vehicle or to pay for any costs that arise from an accident caused by a vehicle defect. If an auto maker becomes aware of a defect with their vehicles, they will usually fix the defect for free. Additionally, if it can be shown that a defect with your vehicle caused your accident and subsequent injury, the party responsible for that defect may be held responsible for your financial losses.

To find out if you are eligible to file a claim after suffering injuries in an accident caused by a vehicle defect, contact the experienced Milwaukee structural defect attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at (414) 271-0900.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one has been injured by an automobile structural defect, please contact our capable attorneys today for help. Call us at (414) 271-0900 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about your rights regarding automobile structural defects on our structural defect practice area page.