Personal Injury Lawyer in Madison, WI
Corey Lorenz is a shareholder in the firm’s Madison office. Her practice is focused on representing plaintiffs in personal injury, medical malpractice, and products liability cases. Corey has a strong background pursuing complex product liability matters against large corporations and has been involved in numerous federal multi-district litigations. Throughout her career, Corey has represented thousands of plaintiffs around the country.
Over the years, Corey has illustrated a dedication to advocating for the rights of plaintiffs. In recognition of this work, Corey was selected to the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Corey is active in numerous legal associations nationally and in Wisconsin. She currently serves on the Board of Governors for the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Association for Justice. From 2018-2022 she served as a board member of the Legal Association for Women in Dane County, promoting the interests of women in the legal field. She is a member of the Dane County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice and has participated on several committees for the American Bar Association over the years.
Corey received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated from DePaul University College of Law. After spending six years in Chicago, she came home to Wisconsin to continue her work in plaintiffs’ advocacy. Corey is licensed to practice law in both Wisconsin and Illinois.
Get in Touch
When I had my accident, not only was I in pain, but I was extremely worried about the bills and missed time off work. Corey Lorenz was a lifesaver. Her help allowed me to simply concentrate on my recovery. She was easy to reach with any questions I had and kept me informed through the entire process. I would highly recommend her to anyone in a similar situation!Lisa Madison
Meet Corey G. Lorenz
- National Trial Lawyers 2015 & 2018 Top 40 Under 40
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Wisconsin Rising Stars Honoree
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Board of Governors, District 9
- Board Member 2018-2022, Dane County Legal Association for Women
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – Board of Directors
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A Sociology, Legal Studies
- Study Abroad, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Publications & Presentations
- “A New Era: 3D Printed Medical Drugs,” ABA Section of Litigation, Products Liability News and Development Blog, August 19, 2015.
- “Xarelto, Morcellators and Emerging Torts Agenda,” HarrisMartin’s MDL Conference, March 25, 2015 (Panelist).
- “Pleadings, Discovery, and Trial: How Cases are Prepared for Trial from Day One,” American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, August 29, 2017 (Key Speaker).
- “Exposing Defense Strategies in Mass Tort Litigation,” Exposing Defense Strategies in Mass Tort Litigation Webinar, December 5, 2017 (Panelist).
- “Beyond Borders,” AAJ’s “Trial” Magazine, October 2018.
- “The Rise of the Foreign Defendant: Procedure and Pitfalls,” WAJ’s “The Verdict” Magazine, November 2018.
- Medical Records Under HITECH: The Path Forward "The Verdict" Magazine, Spring 2021
- Chapter: Elements of Proof in Negligence Claims, Legal Nurse Consulting Principles and Practices, 4th Ed., American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (2020)
- Chapter: Bellwether Trial Strategies, Mass Torts in the United States, American Bar Association (2021).