Ralph J. Tease
Personal Injury Lawyer in Green Bay & Appleton, WI
Ralph Tease is a shareholder and managing partner of the firm’s Green Bay and Appleton offices. He currently handles a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases and has tried cases in courts throughout the State of Wisconsin.
Because of his extensive trial experience, Ralph has been certified as a Civil Trial Specialist with the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1997. He was also selected for exclusive membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates where he currently serves as Treasurer, serves on the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Association for Justice, and is a Past Chair of the Board of the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin. Due to his distinguished legal accomplishments and community service, Ralph was selected as a Leader in the Law by the Wisconsin Law Journal and was elected as a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation. He has been selected to the Super Lawyers list every year since 2005 and named as one of the Top 10 Attorneys in the State of Wisconsin since 2017. He also has been listed as a Best Lawyer in America since 2015 and has been previously named as Lawyer of the Year for personal injury litigation in Green Bay.
Ralph is active in the statewide educational community, serving on the St. Norbert College President’s Advisory Council and the Marquette University Law School Advisory Board. Additionally, his involvement in the Green Bay community has included service on the governing boards of CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Brown County and NEW Community Shelter, Oneida Golf and Country Club, and as President of the Congregation of Grace Lutheran Church. Ralph has been very active with the youth of his community having coached youth soccer, baseball, softball, and basketball. He also continues to be active as a WIAA High School Varsity football official.
Ralph was born and raised in Green Bay and is a 1974 graduate of Green Bay Preble High School and a 1978 graduate of St. Norbert College. Ralph began his legal career as a judicial intern for the Honorable John A. Decker, Wisconsin Court of Appeals Chief Judge. Following his graduation from Marquette University Law School in 1981, he became a tax attorney for a national accounting firm in Milwaukee. Subsequently, he returned to Green Bay and began his career as a civil litigation specialist.
Get in Touch
Ralph and his firm recently handled a personal injury claim for me. He was very informative and educated me about the process the entire way! Ralph is a soft-spoken guy but don’t let that fool you, he will fight for you like a pitbull on steroids, with integrity every step of the way! I can’t say enough about the result he was able to get for my family, more than we ever expected or dreamt of. If you need an attorney hire Ralph, he is a family guy with integrity like no other and he gets results!Anonymous Green Bay
I sought out Ralph Tease and his staff at Habush to help me navigate through the trials and tribulations of an auto accident. This quite simply was the best decision I had made throughout the entire process. Ralph and his team were professional, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. My and my family’s well-being was always paramount and at the forefront of any of the decision-making processes. I cannot thank Ralph Tease enough for the guidance he provided. If you want results, then you call Ralph Tease at Habush Habush & Rottier.Kevin Green Bay
I was in an automobile accident in December 2013 and a family friend recommended I contact Attorney Ralph Tease. Best advice I was given! Ralph and his staff made the process of paying medical bills and keeping track of everything extremely easy to handle as they took care of this, while I took care of my rehabilitation. Ralph continually communicated with me throughout the process. Ralph has a very compassionate nature about him, and although soft spoken is very knowledgeable and thorough. I’m extremely pleased with the settlement he was able to obtain for me without having to go to court. I’m grateful to him beyond words.Rita Green Bay
Ralph was wonderful to work with. As it turned out, my case took a number of years to settle and he did his best to keep me informed along the way. He always took the time to explain the details of the process I needed to go through and gave me a realistic assessment of the facts and value of my case. Ralph is very courteous and respectful.Mary Green Bay
Meet Ralph J. Tease
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers Honoree (2005-2021)
- Top 10 Super Lawyers in Wisconsin Honoree (2017 - 2021)
- Top 50 Super Lawyers in Wisconsin Honoree (2013, 2016-2021)
- Recognized as Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury in Green Bay by Best Lawyers in America 2017 & 2022
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America list (2015-2022)
- Selected for exclusive membership in American Board of Trial Advocates
- Past President of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Selected as a Leader of the Law by the Wisconsin Law Journal
- Elected as a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Governing Board of CASA of Brown County
- Governing Board of NEW Community Shelter
- Leadership of the Congregation of Grace Lutheran Church (Served as President, Vice President and Council Member)
- St. Norbert College President’s Advisory Council
- Marquette University Law School Dean’s Advisory Board
- Board of Directors of Oneida Golf and Country Club
- WIAA Varsity High School Football Official
- Brown County and American Bar Associations (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Litigation Section of State Bar of Wisconsin (Board of Directors), Current Past Chair
- Past President and current member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Board of Directors)
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- District 14 Committee of the Office of Lawyer Regulation (Past Member)
- 1981 Marquette University, J.D.
- 1978 St. Norbert College, B.B.A., magna cum laude