A medical malpractice injury is serious. Medical malpractice occurs when a hospital, doctor or other health care professional, through a negligent act or omission causes an injury to a patient.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS
- Birth injuries – Birth injury is injury or damage to the child before, during or after the birthing process.
- Wrongful death – Wrongful death lawsuits occur when damages are sought against a party for causing a death.
- Missed/wrong diagnosis – A wrong diagnosis occurs when a medical professional fails to correctly identify or diagnose a disease or condition which can lead to other conditions such as MRSA or Staph infections.
- Improper treatment
- Delay in treatment
- Lack of informed consent – With few exceptions medical providers must obtain permission granted with the knowledge of possible consequences.
- Retained instruments/tools after surgery – A foreign instrument not removed during surgery is negligent.
- Wrong site surgical or other procedures – Procedures performed on the wrong area than intended can result in injury.
- Dental malpractice
- Nursing home neglect
- Vaccination injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
HOW CAN HABUSH HELP?
f you are interested in pursuing legal action against a medical practitioner or hospital, hiring an experienced medical malpractice attorney is essential.
At Habush Habush & Rottier, we will fight for what is right. The Habush Habush & Rottier medical malpractice team can help to recover the following expenses:
- Medical bills
- Future treatment expenses
- Past and future wages
Also, the team can help to recover the pain and suffering associated with the injury.
Contact Habush Habush & Rottier for a free initial consultation with a member of the medical malpractice team. Call 800-2-HABUSH (800-242-2874).