HOW CAN HABUSH car accident attorneys help
At Habush Habush & Rottier, our experienced attorneys believe in fighting for respect, fairness, and what is right for our clients. Our team of car accident attorneys will carefully investigate and analyze the circumstances of your accident to help you hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries.
Connect with us today to discuss the details of your situation:
why choose HABUSH for your car accident case
Certified Trial Lawyers
We have more National Board of Trial Advocacy certified trial lawyers than any other firm in the United States
Over the last 90 years our firm has recovered billions of dollars in compensation for our clients. More than all other Wisconsin firms combined.
No Upfront Fees
We will never rush to settle your case, and there are no upfront fees, so we don’t get paid unless you do.
We Believe In Personalized Representation
When you call Habush Habush and Rottier S.C., you can trust that we will provide you with personalized representation and will keep you informed about any new developments in your case.
We never rush to settle car accident lawsuits when it is not the best option for our clients. Our legal team will use all of our resources to investigate your accident and negotiate for the full recovery you deserve.
We’ve Represented Wisconsin Car Accident Victims Since 1930
Our auto accident attorneys have been representing injured vehicle crash victims across Wisconsin since 1930, and we are committed to protecting the rights of those injured by negligent drivers.
We know that a car accident can happen when you least expect it and your life may never be the same. The last thing that any car accident victim needs to worry about is how they are going to pay for medical treatment and cover their other losses. We step in and handle the legal process so your focus remains where it needs to be—on your health.
INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Why You Should Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn’t Your Fault
At Habush Habush & Rottier, we firmly believe that victims of car accidents should be supported after suffering the consequences arising from the reckless or negligent actions of another driver.
An experienced car accident lawyer can help you figure out exactly who is responsible for your injuries and how a claim should be managed from the date of the incident through recovery. Handling claims of serious and even minor injuries can be complicated and it involves contact with numerous entities, including insurance companies, employers, and medical providers—that’s where we come in.
Car accidents claim thousands of lives every year in addition to causing injury to thousands of people each year.
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another driver or other responsible party, get the guidance you need from an experienced car accident lawyer to help you navigate unfamiliar legal territory.
common car accident scenarios that lead to personal injury cases
There are many reasons that car accidents occur. The following are some of the most common scenarios:
- Distracted and inattentive driving – In many crashes, the driver at fault simply fails to pay adequate attention to the road and causes the collision. According to zeroinwisconsin.gov, 1 in 5 crashes involve distracted driving, and a distracted driving crash happens somewhere in Wisconsin every 22 minutes. Learn more about how to prevent distracted driving.
- Reckless driving – A person injured because of someone else’s reckless driving behavior may need immediate medical attention, which can often result in a long-term financial burden, particularly if the injured person must miss time from work. Reckless driving is related to careless driving and distracted driving but is usually classified as the more severe violation. Each state defines reckless driving differently, in Wisconsin, you can be charged with reckless driving if you drive in a negligent manner such that you endanger the safety of a person or property. Distracted driving in Wisconsin includes inattentive driving in general and is any activity that diverts attention from driving.
- Speeding – A person driving above the posted speed limit may put other motorists and pedestrians around them in danger of sustaining serious injuries from a collision.
- Drunk driving – Alcohol and drug intoxication can have a profound impact on a person’s ability to operate a car or motorcycle. According to the Wisconsin DOT, there were around 21,000 convictions for drunken driving offenses in Wisconsin in 2019, with 140 people killed in alcohol-related crashes and 2,918 injured.
- Defective car parts – While some mechanical errors or defects cause problems that pose little or no threat to the driver or passengers of a vehicle, some can have a profound impact on the safety of motorists.
The above are only some of the many possible causes of automobile accidents. Not only do you need to know what caused your crash, but you also need to have sufficient evidence to prove that a certain party was negligent. The evidence that can be used to prove liability will differ from case to case. Habush Habush & Rottier understands the types of evidence that can prove liability and will take all the necessary time and resources to prove claims for each of our clients.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident that was caused by another’s mistakes, a legal solution may be available to help ease your financial suffering. To discuss your rights and options, contact the experienced lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier at 800-242-2874.