WHY HIRE HABUSH HABUSH & ROTTIER FOR YOUR CAR ACCIDENT CASE?
At Habush Habush & Rottier, our experienced attorneys believe in fighting for respect, fairness, and what is right for our clients. Our team of car accident attorneys will carefully investigate and analyze the circumstances of your accident to help you hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries.
No other firm shares the same level of collective experience and legal resources necessary to effectively vindicate and fight for your rights. And with no upfront fees, we don’t get paid unless you do.
Connect with us today to discuss the details of your case:
We Believe In Personalized Representation
Some car accident law firms in Wisconsin treat clients more like case numbers than people who have suffered traumatic injuries. But when you call Habush Habush and Rottier S.C., you can trust that we will provide you with personalized representation and will keep you informed about any new developments in your case.
We never rush to settle your car accident lawsuit when it is not the best option for our clients. Our legal team will use all of our resources to investigate your accident and negotiate for the full recovery you deserve.
We’ve Represented Wisconsin Car Accident Victims Since 1930
Our auto accident attorneys have been representing injured vehicle crash victims in Milwaukee and Wisconsin since 1930 and we are committed to protecting the rights of those injured by negligent drivers.
We know that a car accident can happen when you least expect it and your life may never be the same. The last thing that any car accident victim needs to worry about is how they are going to pay for medical treatment and cover their other losses. We step in and handle the legal process so your focus remains where it needs to be—on your health.
INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Why You Should Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn’t Your Fault
At Habush Habush & Rottier, we firmly believe that victims of car accidents should be supported after suffering the consequences arising from the reckless or negligent actions of another driver, such as:
- Failing to observe a safe following distance
- Texting or using other phone apps and in-vehicle devices
- Driving under the influence
An experienced car accident lawyer can help you figure out exactly who is responsible for your injuries and how a claim should be managed from the date of the incident through recovery. Handling claims of serious and even minor injuries can be complicated and it involves contact with numerous entities, including insurance companies, employers, and medical providers—that’s where we come in.
Car accidents claim thousands of lives every year in addition to causing injury to thousands of people each year in Wisconsin.
If you have been injured in a car accident caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another driver or other responsible party, get the guidance you need from an experienced car accident lawyer to help you navigate unfamiliar legal territory.
When to get an attorney for a car accident
The following are the most common types of Wisconsin auto accidents that could result in a car accident case:
- Side Impact Collisions
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Intersection Accidents
When these types of accidents result in serious injury, the injured person should contact a car accident lawyer within 1-2 weeks following the accident.
Common Causes of Car Accidents In Milwaukee and Wisconsin
There are many reasons that car accidents occur in Milwaukee and Wisconsin. The following are some of the most common causes:
- Distracted and inattentive driving – In many crashes, the driver at fault simply fails to pay adequate attention to the road and causes the collision.
- Reckless driving – A person injured because of someone else’s reckless driving behavior may need immediate medical attention, which can often result in a long-term financial burden, particularly if the injured person must miss time from work.
- Speeding – A person driving above the posted speed limit may put other motorists and pedestrians around them in danger of sustaining serious injuries from a collision.
- Drunk driving – Alcohol and drug intoxication can have a profound impact on a person’s ability to operate a car or motorcycle.
- Defective car parts – While some mechanical errors or defects cause problems that pose little or no threat to the driver or passengers of a vehicle, some can have a profound impact on the safety of motorists.
The above are only some of the hundreds of possible causes of automobile accidents in Wisconsin. Not only do you need to know what caused your crash but you also need to have sufficient evidence to prove that a certain party was negligent. The evidence that can be used to prove liability will differ from case to case. Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. understands the types of evidence that can prove liability and will take all the necessary time and resources to prove claims for each of our clients.
is it worth getting an attorney for a car accident?
In Wisconsin, there are several types of recoveries for victims of car accidents, including:
- Medical Expenses. Even a minor injury can require a trip to the emergency department, follow-up visits and more. These medical expenses for a car accident can add up quickly.
- Lost Income. Many injuries from car accidents may prevent you from working.
- Car Value. Not only are you entitled to compensation for the costs of all car repairs, but also for the car’s diminished value.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident that was caused by another’s mistakes, a legal solution may be available to help ease your financial suffering. To discuss your rights and options, contact the experienced lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier at 800-2-HABUSH.