Traumatic brain injuries constitute a major health problem and can be the result of a negligent person or product, acts or omission. The impact a brain injury can have on an individual and their family can be devastating. Consequences from a brain injury can range from mild to severe and all are serious. Traumatic brain injury can include concussions as a mild traumatic brain injury.
SEVERE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES FROM A BRAIN INJURY
There are many consequences that can result from a brain injury. The following are examples of what can occur:
- Agnosia – Agnosia is the inability to recognize and identify objects or persons.
- Dysgraphia – Dysgraphia is the inability to write coherently
- Expressive Aphasia – Aphasia is the loss of ability to understand or express speech/language
- Seizures – Seizures can occur due to uncontrolled electrical disturbances in the brain
- Social and emotional changes
- Other sensory and motor deficits
- Inability to maintain prior employment
HOW CAN HABUSH HELP?
If you or a family member have suffered a brain injury as a result of the negligent act or omission of another contact an experienced attorney at Habush Habush & Rottier for guidance or protecting your rights. Call 800-2-HABUSH (800-242-2874).