how can habush motorcycle accident attorneys help
Accidents with motorcyclists are common in Milwaukee and across the state of Wisconsin. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, you need an experienced lawyer on your side. The motorcycle accident lawyers at Habush Habush & Rottier will provide a personal service that fits your case and your needs.
Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation:
We understand this is a difficult time, but you do not have to face it alone. The motorcycle accident attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier will fight to obtain the compensation you deserve in the following motorcycle crash situations: Multiple-Vehicle Motorcycle Accidents, Motorcycle Malfunction, Roadway Defects, and Wrongful Death.
why choose HABUSH for YOUR motorcycle accident CASE
Certified Trial Lawyers
We have more National Board of Trial Advocacy certified trial lawyers than any other firm in the United States
Over the last 90 years our firm has recovered billions of dollars in compensation for our clients. More than all other Wisconsin firms combined.
No Upfront Fees
We will never rush to settle your case, and there are no upfront fees, so we don’t get paid unless you do.
wHAT cAUSES MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN Wisconsin?
There are many different factors that contribute to a motorcycle accident and it can be difficult to correctly discern the most direct causes without a careful and thorough investigation. A close examination may reveal that one or more of the following sources of danger were involved:
- Roadway Defects – Improperly maintained roads can pose serious hazards, especially to motorcycles that are more sensitive to road conditions and rough terrain.
- Motorcycle Defects or Malfunctions – If a part malfunctions during operation, a serious accident could occur. It may be possible to hold the manufacturer accountable for the defect.
- Negligent or Reckless Drivers – Drivers have a responsibility to operate their vehicles in a reasonable and safe manner while on the road. Motorcycles are entitled to the same rights as other motorists.
- Intoxicated Motorists – If someone has consumed alcohol and is driving, he or she may not be able to see bikers or react quickly enough to avoid a serious accident.
- Distracted Drivers – Distractions behind the wheel, including the use of social media, talking on the phone, eating, drinking, grooming, or other distractions can be deadly.
- Aggressive Driving – Tailgating or driving aggressively can be especially dangerous if done around a motorcycle. Drivers should exercise caution and practice defensive driving, and not behave aggressively on the road.
It’s important to be aware of these dangers. Read more about what you should do if you’ve been in a motorcycle accident.
Common Injuries from Motorcycle Accidents
Some common injuries that motorcyclists may suffer in the event of a collision with another vehicle are:
- Broken bones and lacerations
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Paralysis (quadriplegia, paraplegia)
- Friction burns or “road rash”
- Injuries to the face or other head trauma
Delayed injuries from motorcycle accidents
It is important to seek medical attention after a collision because a trained healthcare professional can best evaluate your condition. However, there are several other injuries that may not be discovered for days or even weeks after the accident including whiplash, soft tissue damage, concussion, back or neck injuries and emotional distress. Symptoms to be aware of after a motorcycle accident are:
- Stiffness in shoulder or neck
- Pain in shoulder, neck or back
- Numbness in extremities like hands or arms
- Pain, bruising, swelling in the abdominal area
- Issues with memory, movement or vision/hearing
- Anxiety or flashbacks
CONTACT HABUSH HABUSH & ROTTIER
At Habush Habush & Rottier, we’ve been successfully representing injured persons since 1930. We fight for what is right and our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys and staff are dedicated to getting our clients full compensation for their losses. There are no upfront fees—we don’t get paid unless you do.
We are committed to helping injured motorcyclists pursue legal claims. Contact the lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier at 800-2-HABUSH.