how can habush truck ACCIDENT attorneys help
Our team is equipped with experienced investigators and trucking experts who work with our truck accident lawyers to provide thorough and knowledgeable representation. We can help with making sure the medical bills are paid, payment is made for lost wages, and full compensation is reached for pain, suffering, and disability.
Connect with us today to discuss the details of your case:
If you’ve been injured in an accident with a large truck or 18-wheeler, you know first-hand how frightening it can be and the physical and financial toll it takes on you in its aftermath. These medical bills can drain your finances dry, but you shouldn’t have to pay when someone else is at fault.
why choose HABUSH for YOUR truck accident CASE
Certified Trial Lawyers
We have more National Board of Trial Advocacy certified trial lawyers than any other firm in the United States
Over the last 90 years our firm has recovered billions of dollars in compensation for our clients. More than all other Wisconsin firms combined.
No Upfront Fees
We will never rush to settle your case, and there are no upfront fees, so we don’t get paid unless you do.
Injured in a truck accident?
Get Compensated with an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer By Your Side
At Habush Habush & Rottier, we have decades of experience successfully representing Wisconsinites who have been injured in truck accidents due to external negligence, including:
- Trucking Company Negligence
- Driver Error
- Truck Malfunction / Defective Parts
- Blind Spot Accidents or “No Zone” Truck Accidents
No amount of money can substitute for good health or replace a human life. That said, full compensation can lessen the financial burden of serious injuries, hold the proper party accountable, and provide the injured with some peace of mind.
STEPS TO TAKE FOLLOWING A TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURY
Large commercial trucks (semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, etc.) are vital to our economy here in Wisconsin, but the size and number of trucks can cause significant risks to the health and safety of others on the road. Truck accidents, far more than other types of automotive accidents, can often result in catastrophic or even fatal injuries.
Below are the immediate next steps you should take after you’ve been injured in a truck accident:
- Seek Medical Attention – If you’ve been injured in an accident with a large truck, semi-truck or 18-wheeler, getting proper medical attention is the first priority after a serious accident.
- Get Legal Counsel – It is also important to get experienced legal counsel as soon as possible. Vital investigative information may be lost or destroyed, unless proper steps are taken to discover the facts and make sure that evidence is preserved.
- Take Photos – If possible, photos of the scene and vehicles should be taken after the truck accident, and the names of any witnesses should be documented
If you or a loved one has experienced a truck accident in Wisconsin contact the truck accident attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier for a free consultation today. Call 1-800-242-2874 to learn more.