COMMON WAGE AND OVERTIME CLAIMS
Violations of wage and overtime rights can occur in several different ways. The following is a brief list of some of the most common wage violations we see in Wisconsin:
- Failure to pay workers for work performed off-the-clock
- Requiring workers to perform work duties during unpaid lunch breaks
- Unlawful automatic paycheck deductions
- Failure to pay employees minimum wage
- Failure to pay overtime wages to hourly and salaried employees
Unfortunately, far too many Wisconsin employees face these unfair treatments at the hands of their employers, often causing them undue financial hardship.
If you or a loved one are not getting paid correctly or on time, talk to an experienced unpaid wages lawyer today to review your legal options.
JOB SECTORS MOST VULNERABLE TO WAGE VIOLATIONS
Employers can cheat their employees of overtime pay in virtually any job sector, but employees in some sectors are more vulnerable to unpaid wages than others. Some of the most common job sectors where lost or unpaid wages occur include:
- Unpaid Commissions and Bonuses for Salespersons
- Minimum Wage Violations for Restaurant Workers and Tipped Employees
- Overtime Pay for IT Workers
- Overtime Pay for Nurses & Hospital Personnel
- Overtime Pay for Installation & Services Technicians
- Overtime Pay for Call Center Employees
- Overtime Pay for Insurance Agents
- Overtime Pay for Mortgage Underwriters
If you have been denied the compensation you deserve, we are prepared to help you pursue compensation for the wages you should have been paid.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED UNPAID WAGES LAWYER
If you believe that your employer has failed to pay you the unpaid wages you deserve, you may be entitled to file a claim for money that you are owed, in addition to penalty damages. Contact Jason Knutson with Habush Habush & Rottier today at 608-255-6663 to speak with an experienced legal professional about the details of your case and learn more about how we can help.