Personal Injury Lawyer in Milwaukee, WI
Laurence J. Fehring is the co-manager of the firm’s Milwaukee office. Larry has been certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1995, and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates-Wisconsin Chapter since 2009.
Larry’s practice involves general liability with a focus on injuries and deaths caused by motor vehicle accidents. He also handles cases involving injuries caused by pharmacy errors, contractor negligence, nursing home/elder care abuse, and landowner liability. Larry has tried cases throughout the State, but predominantly in southeastern Wisconsin. He has spoken to dozens of high school classes and local civil groups on the topic of civil litigation.
Larry is also on the Marquette University Law School Alumni Advisory Board and is past president of the Marquette University Law School Alumni Association. He also maintains membership in the State, Milwaukee, and Sheboygan Bar Associations as well as the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. Additionally, he has been included in Best Lawyers in America since 2010. Larry was named Best Lawyers® 2022 Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs (Milwaukee, WI). Larry has also been named to the Top 50 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list since 2009 and Top 25 Milwaukee Super Lawyers each year since 2011.
Larry is a 1980 graduate of Marquette University, with honors. He obtained his law degree from Marquette University Law School in 1983. He enjoys running, having completed three marathons, many half marathons, and recreational running events, including the Hood to Coast Relay Race in Oregon (twice) the Bourbon Chase in Kentucky, the 2018 “Ville to Ville” Relay from Asheville NC to Greenville SC and annually participates in the Fall 50 relay from Gills Rock to Sturgeon Bay. He also enjoys kayaking, ice fishing, the north woods, and his grandchildren. Larry is active in his church and his Wauwatosa community.
Get in Touch
Mr. Fehring was extremely professional during the process and kept me well-informed the entire time. His experience made me feel very comfortable and it is clear Mr. Fehring is an exceptional attorney.Anonymous Milwaukee
Meet Laurence J. Fehring
- 2005-2021 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Honoree
- 2009-2021 Top 50 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Honoree
- 2011-2021 Top 25 Milwaukee Super Lawyers Honoree
- Recognized by Best Lawyers since 2010
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year 2022-Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, Milwaukee, WI
- Taught Trial Advocacy at UW Law School, Fall Semesters (2009-2011)
- Auction Co-Chair Marquette University High School
- Auction Co-Chair Divine Savior Holy Angels
- Coached several youth basketball and soccer teams in Wauwatosa
- Past cantor and choir member at Church
- Volunteer for Friends of the Domes at Milwaukee’s Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory
- St. Lawrence Seminary High School Ministry Council
- Given over 40+ talks to high schools, Kiwanis, Rotary and other groups
- Current chair of the St. Lawrence Seminary High School Ministry Council
- 1983 Marquette University, J.D.
- 1980 Marquette University, B.A., cum laude
- 1977 National University of Ireland, University College-Cork, Cork, Ireland, received high honors