Summer Safety Tips
Summer is a great time to have some fun in the sun. There are activities for people of all ages to enjoy, such as swimming, biking, camping, boating or just enjoying a nice walk. Each of these activities can present it’s own safety risks, but with the right preparation time, summer can be a relaxing and safe time for all to enjoy. Safety is a top priority of ours at Habush Habush & Rottier, so we’ve developed a list of summer safety tips for 10 different activities.
1. Biking: Always wear a helmet.
2. Boating: Make sure there is a life preserver for every person in the boat.
3. Sun: Drink a lot of water, and apple sunblock of SPF 30 or above. Remember to re-apply!
4. Walking: Obey traffic signals and cross only in designated walkways.
5. Driving: Wear your seatbelt and be aware of bikes, motorcycles and pedestrians.
6. Motorcycles: Wear a helmet and obey traffic laws.
7. Swimming: Children should always be supervised around water.
8. Grilling: Make sure the grill is at least 10 feet from structures like a house.
9. Bonfires: Ensure the fire is fully extinguished after the bonfire is finished.
10. Fireworks: Read and follow the instructions carefully on each firework.
Stay safe and stay healthy!